Wednesday 25 September 2013

Someone special

Hello guys,how are you?I hope ur fine.Well,now i'm going to talk about Someone special..Well,i think you guys have someone special,aren't you?Well,i like this one guy but he's at Korea and he's an artist in group.His group is really popular and i know you guys must think that i like him as a fan but you thought wrong cus i like him as a like.I like him just the way he is.Even if he's not muscular, not cute and don't have a sweet smile but for me he is really perfect guy that i'd ever seen.Now in my mind,i only think about him.When i wanna say somebody's name i called his name in sudden and i said in my heart "What am i doing?".He is the shortest guy in his group..I hope you shared mine..Bye!!xoxo



“A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.”


No comments:

Post a Comment