Saturday 20 October 2018

I want to improve my English!!!!

Hello guys. I know it has been a very long time since i lasted publish one of my post.  I'm hiatus because a lot of things that needs to be done especially before my university result  come out. I'm feeling both anxious and excited to further study at a university in i already forgot what major i applied for but i just hope that i'll pass. I don't wanna write much since i have run out of idea on topics i wanna talk about but i will try hard to find any kinds of topic to share with y'all. Heheh. Well, the actual reason i'm continuing my life as a so-called blogger is because i want to improve my knowledge in English more before starting my university life. I figured that the more i watch or listen to something that have nothing to do with English, the worse it became. Hopefully, i can be as a good speaker as my two sisters who are very good in English. With a blink of an eye 👀, we are already at the very end of our topic. Sorry, it's a bit long but i put so much thoughts while writing this and i hope you have a great time at your university and for those who still a high school student, good luck and set your main goal which is make your family proud, okay? 😉 Goodbye!! 💜💚 And peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment