Monday 12 October 2020

UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT

[12th of October 9:41pm] After months of not doing anything, today finally I have something more productive to do. Today is the first class for this semester after a while. I had to study at home which also called as Online Distance Learning(ODL) due to Movements Control Order(MCO) to avoid letting ourselves being affected by the virus that has taken the whole world by storm and also took many innocent lives and other people careers. Now let's continue back to my life. Yesterday night I spent my time playing quite a lot of games and watched lots of videos on Youtube knowing that yesterday will be the last day of having fun without worrying about anything. Then I slept. But no. When you said you're going to sleep, that doesn't mean you WILL go to sleep. It means that you will lay yourself on bed, being cozy while playing your phone. Put all of your worries aside. I did that. Scrolling through my phone watching ENHYPEN (A new boy group under the BE:LIFT company which is the collaboration of Big Hit company and CJEM created based on the survival show called 'I-LAND'. I watched them until... What time? I don't know! Then I slept. Then my mom woke me up at 5:15am to iron her clothes and helped her getting ready for work. After sending mom, I was supposed to go back to sleep so i could have enough sleep and when i wake up, I feel like i am totally ready for the day!! However that wasn't the case here... After mom went to work, I returned to bed watching ENHYPEN again. And if you ask me, YESS I AM obsessed with them. In a good way of course. Even if i know that my class starts at 9:15am, I still refuse to sleep because i was driven away by my desires. Can you guess what time I actually slept?? I slept at 7:30am thinking I would definitely wake up as I have set up my alarm to 8:50am. When I am sleeping, I dreamt of waking up late for class but when I look at the time, it's says 18:99am.... What a weird dream, i say. But at that time it felt so real although it wasn't. And yes as what you're thinking, i'm still sleeping not realizing the time is ticking by. SUDDENLYYY!!! My sister shout out my name yelling that it was ALREADY 9:15am!!! The EXACT time my class started!!! I WAS SO FREAKING SHOCKEDD!! I didn't even get to take a shower because I overslept so i immediately set up my table and laptop and a notebook as if a storm is about to come and turn your house upside down. I opened my laptop and click the link my lecturer sent to us in whatsapp. I sent the request to my lect to get into the google meet where the class will be conducted. But it took almost half an hour waiting for my lect to accept my request. I told some of my friends about the problem and thankfully they told our lect about it and let me in. She said it is because she's presenting the do's and don't's during her class that she didn't notice my request. It was quite an unforgettable moment i had today. It was very awkward seeing myself in the camera as well as having the thought of my other classmates and our lect can see my half-asleep face HAHHAHAHA. There was actually a lot happening today but I am just going to tell you about the MOST memorable moment of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment