Saturday 12 December 2015

Never give up!!

Hey Guys!! Let's just start what i'm going to talk about. Lots of people gives up in their life just because no one likes them, someone dumped them and many other things. FYI or as you know, i'm one of them. The first one. I kept on thinking about people doesn't like me unlike my other siblings. people loves them even guys. I know i am not as pretty as they are but i am a human, a person who have emotions. You guys probably think that " Why do you have to be emotional? I don't give a shit." Maybe some of you would think that. Okay, let's get back to the topic. You know, you can't easily give up on something that you're unable because you'll be able to do it. Just believe that you can do it. Giving up is a bad thing unless you tried many times but it still doesn't work well. I, also gave up easily and that is my main problem and i really want to get rid of it. Unfortunately, i am a hot-headed person and that's why i'll get mad easily and if i get mad, i'll give up. Don't be like me because i'm not as good as you think i am. You know what, my mind is a mess right now and i can't even think what to write so i guess this is the end. So... Bye!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment